Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
Re: Take Over..
over 12 years ago
in response to Portee44's message

Technically it probably wouldn't be a PDG takeout... Remember Magino is property of PDGs wholly owned subsidary Golden Goose Resources... they could seamlessly sell this property and PDG will continue on as a very cash rich junior even after returning a fat dividend to all of us hardcore holders. Maybe even retain a nice royalty for cash flow going forward. If all this did happen they would need to acquire another promising property(s) and do it all over again. They do still have Milestone and a few others. I always wished they would have drilled some more at West Geraldton... remember the nice grades and widths there? All this said, IMO if we see them restart exploration at any of these other properties early in 2012 a Magino buyouy likely in the works. I wouldn't be complaining. Finally return some value ($) to shareholders. Has been much talk of this but unless you first bought sometime this year you are likely still losing bigtime.

red911

Please login to post a reply
red911
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/27/2007
Social Links