Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
Re: Take Over..
over 12 years ago
in response to Ganalane's message

Hi Gan..

haven't heard from you for a while..did you have any crop left to harvest this year.??

A PDG takeout soon is probably in the cards..

The people that are real miners are a hell of a lot smarter ..have more money..and power behind them..Now don't get me wrong..The Richard sons are not too shabby either but this is an investment for them too and are not going through all the hassles of raising cash(Dilution)..and all the work and time associated in getting the gold out of the ground.

Like any other astute investor they will want their money back soonest so they can put it to working more money than waiting around for PDG to develop a mine and sell the gold.

AND don't forget..we have just scratched the surface of this deposit...a couple of hundred feet down and conjure up 2-3 million ounces of gold..

And an open pit mine can be a kilometer or more deep..

Bingham Canyon Mine, located near Salt Lake City, is the world's deepest man-made open pit excavation. The mine is 2.75 miles (4,5km) across and 0.75 mile (1,2km) deep.

So Yes..there is a hell of a lot more gold the deeper we go...we just have to prove it,for maximum share value on the market..or let the other guy that buys it prove it..but that is the name of the game.

We are not miners ..we are explorers..let us prove up a bunch more gold and sell it to the highest bidder..

Even at $5.00 ma share we would all do well.

We ain't bluffing at the table with 2 million ounces of gold in the pot..we are just going to need a tough negotiator to raise the ante to prospective buyers to get the really big bucks..
And This is the last day of the year for tax loss selling and Yes it is still going on and portfolio managers are the early buyers at higher prices and say they bought above $2.00 years ago..they could sell now at .80 a ton of shares like we saw yesterday ,and take a buck twenty tax loss and pick up PDG again in the next thirty days for under their original buy price making a whopping profit..so any one that laughs at my tax loss selling statements is not very up on his or her investing knowledge..

I may do some more my self..today..But first an eye opener..

You'll see high volume today but maybe a big price spike..

Unless retail buyers step in after the tax loss sellers quit..around three thirty would be my guess.

Have a good Christmas..Haunnaka..or just enjoy the holidays..

Portee

Please login to post a reply
Portee44
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/07/2007
Social Links