Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
$0.75+...
about 14 years ago
Re: $0.75+...
about 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
Re: 1300 today?
almost 14 years ago
TECK as the operator
almost 14 years ago
in response to explorationguy's message

Ex Guy..

You are well versed in the mining industry ..here is a little idea of cost for a few trucks to start mining..

We are an explorer..NO more ..Mining is ..or should be left up to those with real money..

Our turn will come when we hit the mother load..sell the deposit ..and move on to find another..

Mining is for miners..we are explorers..

POrtee

Detour Gold has announced a key mine truck fleet contract with Caterpillar dealer Toromont for Its Detour Lake project in northern Ontario.

The deal is significant as it involves the new diesel-electric 795F AC truck and will add to another fleet of 795F AC machines already ordered by Boliden's Aitik mine in Sweden and an existing pre-production fleet at Rio Tinto's Bingham Canyon mine in Utah.

The Detour deal is for the life of mine requirement of up to 36 350-short ton class Caterpillar 795F AC haulage trucks for its 100%-owned Detour Lake gold project in northeastern Ontario. The initial purchase release of 18 trucks has been issued with six trucks to be delivered in the December quarter of 2011 and 12 more planned for delivery in late 2012.

The agreement also includes mine support equipment with an initial order for approximately 15 pieces of mine support equipment prior to the end of 2010. The total value of the 18 trucks and support equipment to be ordered in 2010 is approximately C$125 million.

Please login to post a reply
Portee44
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/07/2007
Social Links
Private Message