Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
in response to Portee44's message

Ex Guy..

Yep..you are one smart mining guy and glad to have you on the board..

If you break down the release it says...

The Detour deal is for the life of mine requirement of up to 36 350-short ton class Caterpillar 795F AC haulage trucks..

So thirty six trucks and some mining equipment....

Now at the end of the release...

The total value of the 18 trucks and support equipment to be ordered in 2010 is approximately C$125 million.

So basically what they are saying they have half their trucks and a bunch of picks and shovels for a $125 million ...

That leaves 18 trucks to come and be paid for yet..so lets say they have been pre priced the same as the first 18..that is another $125 million for the rest and the replacement picks and shovels they wore out so far.,..

That is $250,000,000...for a bunch of trucks and some hardware..

$250,000,000.00..or 1/4 BILLION $$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!

That is with no camp..no leach plant or pad..no mill..No No No No...and on and on...

We are talking a BILLION $$$$$$$$ conservativily...YES..?? NO..??

And we still ain't got an ounce of gold out of the ground...

I have been in this racket too long..45 years ..to even think that KXL will ever be a mining company..unless there is a hugh morphing and injecting of capital into us ..

And that will make my puny little 100,000 shares of KXL worth peanuts ..when all is said and done...

We will stick to exploring..in this company form...

Portee

Please login to post a reply
Portee44
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/07/2007
Social Links