Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
$0.75+...
about 14 years ago
Re: $0.75+...
about 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
Re: 1300 today?
almost 14 years ago
TECK as the operator
almost 14 years ago
in response to sisu1's message

It must have tough negotiating with Teck. The terms were much better with Canalaska on the West Millenium(McTavish) deal. OFR 6181 ( thank you to Dinoo for the link)doesn't mention any drilling on the Adel property so it's pure greenfield exploration. Once Kodiak spends $ 3 mil in exploration risk dollars then Teck keeps some or all of the NSR, decides whether or not to back in for 60% and, if they do back in, they get to drive the bus. There are other advantages to having Teck as a joint venture partner so we'll see how it works out. If Kodiak hits some bonanza grades then Teck will have a bigger smile on their faces. I'd like to see some economic assessments at some point that specifically address the narrow width of the Milestone showing. That limits how deep you can open pit before you end up moving too much rock and not enough ore. I think it's worth drilling some more but don't have a good feel for how many oz it might contain. They will certainly have to raise cash to drill all these prospects. We'll see how the investment community appreciates the Magino deal next week after the TRIC although serious interest may not appear until the deal closes. I filled some bids yesterday and today. There's also some dry powder in case the share price drops into the bargin bin.

Please login to post a reply
explorationguy
City
calgary
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/22/2009
Social Links