Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
2 year low...
over 14 years ago
BNN
over 14 years ago
Re: BNN
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
in response to mzsmith's message

you are right --no one up to date with KXL except maybe the markets or share price. Gold up 40% from 2 years ago, stock down 80% from 2 years ago. Golden extention/Hercules was suppose to be big find. It has been two years and nothing proven from this area, also no great finds in and around area. It was talked about as the best thing since sliced bread. Someone has made alot of money up there, but not the shareholders. It is hard to siphon thru the talking heads and all the marketing from that area. Just ask all the people that lost money at SGX. What was KXL trading for 3 years ago? Maybe its going there again. In another 6 months, new SGX owners will be excited about prospects. Afterall, a company worth 30-40cents has to have some value ???(someone new to the game would think that)??, and the game starts all over again. Is it just a game/scheme?? I don't know. How do you play this game? Only way i know how is to have a portfolio of companies and maybe you will get lucky. Only use money you can afford to lose or need a tax loss.

Bottom line-drill results!--it is what you find in the ground and you will see that in the share price..No one will have to tell you that. If they have to tell you and its not reflected in the share price then hang up the phone and run!!!

Please login to post a reply
mark1
City
Atlanta
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/23/2009
Social Links