Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
Insider Holdings
almost 15 years ago
Re: Insider Holdings
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
in response to Portee44's message

My source is Stockwatch.com. I have a minor subcription and paid .50 cents for the info from them. When i worked the math, assumming that the 21 million flow through subcribed where bought by current insiders, which was stated by the company, that gives insiders and institutions just over 60 million of the float, which works out to be 57% or there abouts. With that all being said, i could start all sorts of speculation but i will not. It will be interesting to see which insider gobbled up the 21 million flow through shares. I will keep an eye on this for everyone, and will post the new list when it comes out. I will spend alittle time this afternoon and see if i can come up with any list on those shorts as well.

I'm glad i could add to this very aggresive board. keep upthe great work. This is a novel i have been following for almost 2 years now, and it finally feels like i am coming to the best part of the book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK!!!!!- there might be VG behind it!!!!!!

Please login to post a reply
DUTCHIE2
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/22/2009
Social Links
Private Message