Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
in response to drandres's message

Good morning Doc..and all that are still standing from the Christmas rush..being prepared to bring in the new year with a 'nog or two is a great way to start the new year..

Sounds like you have a great ,high class mix for your 'nog,Doc..I admire that in a man..good taste always show in the measure of a man..and I exude that quality ..and will be bringing in the new year with with a bottle of the finest Ripple,August '09,to wash down my liberally saturated 'nog with my favourite Lemonheart 151 Dark rum..

I must say that is is a treat to have such an experienced poster as Ex-Guy..gives me all the confidence in the world to be in KXL ,if people like this are invested in the company ,I'm here too..

Have been and will be..I don't jump in and out of companies like KXL ..To risky to be Out at the wrong time./

Will be looking for lots of action in the new year..This year has been so -so and per year end goezinta's show a positive cash advancement of the old portfolio in the $40K range..I will know better after tonight's close..not a great year for sure..but a lot of that will change when we hit the $5.00 mark some time in Sept '10 on KXL..

Have a great New Year ...

Portee.

Here is a great little DD site for pink sheet listings..

I put it in the link bank and there is lots of info there including insider trading and shorts..

http://www.pinksheets.com/pink/index.jsp

Please login to post a reply
Portee44
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/07/2007
Social Links