Premium Exploration

Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho
in response to Panamax's message

First of all I will not sell any of shares from PEM and I think that delisting or new venture is not so good idea right now. Why should I sell my shares for nothing, this company still could come to $1 as I said earlier and that is currently good enough for me. Why new CEO will not succeed, please explain that to me. I am not speaking about Del Steiner here, he was not for this business after all. But also with dilution let say to double numbers of shares right now and make some pp at $0,1 we could run still to $1. As you said Panamax getting mad doesn't solve anything for us. Oiltar is now again on another board telling about some kind of delisting, that is so stupid right now, also if Big Al that has pp higher than my average price, who cares about him and like he is Big Loser, so what, I am also but let's be positive about maybe some solution that could bring this new CEO, at least he has some kind of connection in gold Mining business, he is certainly better than Del.

GLTA

Please login to post a reply
MaxValueHolder
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/16/2008
Social Links