Premium Exploration

Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho
in response to green fields's message

Thanks for great posts. There are so many angry investors right now talking about delisting or scams or I don't know what but we should look Premium exploration more pragmaticaly. Relisitng is a good idea if I will get my shares under new name. If not it is bad idea. Because of that I want to have changes that are managable, so let say changes but not so Big. First of all kick off Del, he made so many investors angry so staying in this company could do only harm to reputation even if he was from start in this company. Let's face it, he doesn't know how to do this business, he is not a scam but is also not good for business. New CEO hopefully has some vision about future of this company, first of all get financing at higher prices, then clean up this mess left from Del, so we could made some good business from actually very good properties with Gold and Palladium. I think that resignation of Del could be also good news right now for confidence in this company. I am not optimistic about Premium like I was before few years but I hope for some changes that could give me my money back, so I don't need sp to go to $10 but to $1 will be good enough for me or even to come to Osisko pp price will be good enough for me. So all hopes to new CEO to make some progress even with the same name of this company. Nova Gold is very good example of success after it almost went to banruptcy. Electrum group actually saved Nova Gold so I hope here for similar pattern and explosion of sp to $1, that will be good enough for me.

GLTA

Please login to post a reply
MaxValueHolder
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/16/2008
Social Links