POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Aves99isback's message

Hi Aves,

Actually, I did contact Donald Trump, well an email to his message desk, and nominated Ajit to the semiconductor committee in case Trump was going to make up a new one.  Of course, there is the Semiconductor committee, which Ajit is already a member, but also, a Photonics committee.  There must be two committees now.  Here Ajit blurs the line as he is using semiconductors to create photonics.  Hopefully, he will be on both.  I did mention that he is with POET, developing a very powerful photonic platform and whoever has it will have great leverage (power).  Hey you never know, maybe we will get the 25 billion ( my minimum buy-out amount).  Pretty nice chatter on the board lately.  I think we sense some good stuff is coming, at least some of us might.  We have so much on the table, just waiting to bust loose.  I do feel confident about our sensing devices as we seem to have a great chip for that, and the are ubiquitous, so maybe soon - late,late Dec or Jan, for new/prototype, I don't know but it will be nice to be a part of it.                                                                                                                     Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.  BT 

Please login to post a reply
brightech
City
Napa
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/14/2014
Social Links