POET Technologies Inc.

& that was me.

Kudos to Mackweaton for discovering a post after the THM > do not expect anything for another few months. The dilution is done and the SP was controled prior to the PP by shorts to lower the price. This was and is a direct correlative to inexperienced management with the public markets.

There has been a lot of he said, she said and stabs at one another here. I am going to settle this for once and for all ...

FJ - You have never been right on any predictions, your sources have always let you down, those same sources are many of which I've spone to as well; IBK. FJ, can you not see that MW has fed you and all of us a bowl of soggy cereal for all this time? Please, just stop.

Yes, Suresh filed a letter to holders, again it was a cover up for the inexperience he has with public markets and a cover up as per IR's consulting. IR by the way is not responding to anyone, $9000 per month, I have a problem with that.

November 28th is coming soon, are we to expect anything concrete? No. Are we going to be given guidance on 2017 revenues, yes. Will it be earth shattering? No.

The REALITY here is folks, everyone, amigo's is that POET is a longer hold than expected. Many of you have been here for years, myself included. Keep sitting back and if you can't wait another 12 months or so, leave.

Oh, and on the possibility of a take over bid in the next 3 - 6 months, i believe it is highly possible. If you look at burn rates, cash in the coffer if you may, they have 8 - 10 months of life span remaining. Sure many of you here will argue that how ever with the shooting from the hip this management team is doing lately, i'd argue and stand ground on the above. Take over bids could come in a $500m US - $750m US. Honestly, I'm surprised this has not happened already ...

... to be frank, i would be ok with that.

Start being realistic and stop being a visionary.

Regards,

BmRBnZorPoet

Please login to post a reply
BmRBnZorPoet
City
Canada
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined