POET Technologies Inc.

in response to brightech's message
turr, brightech, I enjoyed both of your posts. And I am trying hard to remain optimistic, as hard as that might be considering to position we've been forced into...... Anyways, I'd like to know where the new products are that were to be announced in the second half, 2016. This from the August 30th news release. Outlook for Second Half of 2016 POET expects revenue in the second half of 2016 to exceed $2,000,000, driven primarily by the increased sales of sensor products weighted toward the end of the year. The Company is unlocking the potential of a newly acquired portfolio of products, technology, fab operations, and customer base through investments in growth markets. POET plans to announce several new products in the second half of the year, which is expected to support continued growth into 2017. The Company also expects the DenseLight business unit to reach positive operating cash flow by the first quarter of 2017, helping to fund POET’s future product roadmap. Thats a very upbeat statement, full of promise, right? There are about 55 days left in the second half, 2016 so I guess theres time for these to be revealed. I'd like to encourage management to announce these new products ASAP. I think we deserve a crumb or two....anyone else?
Please login to post a reply
cheapinski
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message