POET Technologies Inc.

Ajit
almost 8 years ago
Re: Ajit
almost 8 years ago
Letter
almost 8 years ago

What about a well worded letter back to POET management from shareholders? A refined, well written, with a request to them from retail…

-stressing extreme fiscal responsibility and pure avoidance of another PO. This money needs to last until cash flow positive and fly on its own.

-more clarity on the exact developments of the technology and time line associated.

-requesting a maniacal focus for efficiency and speed to get to market with a POET VCSEL. Are they doing everything they can, in all facets (pre designing an AOC?, queuing up channels/markets? Leveraging industry technology, and technology partners the best to their ability get this going?).

-maximize our ability to obtain NRE in short term. Detector? Military deal? License out non core vertical markets? LEt's line up up the NRE train for when the VCSEL is done. Get some very good sales people out there winning deals with what we have today.

The fact is this SP is making me ill. I want to know there is blood, sweat and tears occurring at POET head office on daily basis. I am available to fly down there with megaphone in hand to fire up the troops every morning if needed (kidding… kind of).

Let’s f'n go.

P.S. I am very appreciative AJIT came on board, but is POET funding his conference, back slapping circuit? Is he working VERY hard on POET for the $ we pay him or iis he in semi-retirement (i don’t know). The former CEO of GF title is getting old. Actually he is the Chairman of POET, lets get step it up, represent this company, and focus 100% on POET 110% of the time- yes POET -get this going now!

Please login to post a reply
TechGC
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message