POET Technologies Inc.

GHF
almost 8 years ago
Re: GHF
almost 8 years ago
in response to fairchijisback's message

I am a long term supporter of poet. I truly believe, our management is being Controlled by global foundries. This is where they came from, and this is who they all are loyal to. .

.global foundries could buy this company financially outright easily at the drop of a hat, with their pocket change... But they can't do it out right, for political reasons and for reasons that would create a huge bidding war. .....

Management could have easily thrown a few million out of their savings account to collectively raise'10 million dollars if needed. They didn't do it!.....Why is that? ... If they asked the retail investors for 10 million I am sure we would have raised it?...

Why did our management team from global foundries drop the value of our company by almost $100 million dollars to raise a mere $10 million dollars in a few short days? ....

When each of the BOD members and executive could have easily thrown in 200 to 300 thousand each that was required for this so called emergency money? These guys are being controlled, and this IP is going to be stolen from us. The poison pill is done, and Dr. Geoff Taylor is no longer required. That is how I see it! We have been had... Sad. Sad... Sad...

Please login to post a reply
banshee24
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message