POET Technologies Inc.

GHF
almost 8 years ago
Re: GHF
almost 8 years ago
in response to fairchijisback's message
"So perhaps the rumored completion of the VCSEL optimization is true and is purposely being held back, along with other partnership or NRE news that may be backing up as well. Significant news could be purposefully held back until after the two-for-one deal we just saw, was completed. One part of that deal with the devil was the cash; the other part was getting a number of institutional funds in position to buy not only now at the Private Placement and buy more like on Friday when 9 million shares traded hands, but also buy in a big way over time, when the news finally starts coming out."

FJ, I'd love to be able to agree, but are so many things here that defy logic, ethics, rules of disclosure/material events, that I don't see this as plausible.

On the other hand, I don't see this financing as something Suresh could do without board consultation and or approval, so what might compel them to absolutely maximize the number of shares and warrants released to the market at the lowest amount of funding sought ? I'll withhold my theories until more information becomes available.
Please login to post a reply
lumenge
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/30/2014
Social Links
Private Message