POET Technologies Inc.

I debated posting this but decided I should.

I still talk to Chris Chu and try to keep him up-to-date. I will share a piece of the conversation with you.

Chris:

You can't create a mission statement market to investors and then do a 180 and say hey we are going to be acquisitive vs relying on our core technology which we promised would be mature by 2015.

Me:

The way it has been sold...They don't just want a piece of the pie. They want the whole pie.

POET is taking longer than any of us thought. But these guys have found technologies that are ready today and needed today but can also be applied to greatly expand the POET platform in ways that Geoff may have never envisioned.

GaAs is short wavelength. Long wavelength offers much more in the near term. These new technologies when integrated offer some pieces that POET can't do and in many ways make Geoff's basic platform easier to produce and with greater precision.

I do believe they are going to make POET work in ways that Geoff could have never envisioned. Some really brilliant minds at work. Too bad they have no idea how to deal with the markets.

You can't have a successful licensing model without first having products in the market. This is where the old POET management failed at every level in the past.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message