POET Technologies Inc.

in response to disco68's message

i was kinda scratching my head about Tom Mika hire...the guy is 65 yrs old..( looks much younger though)with plenty of junior market financial experience and expertise just prior CEO of small -micro cap Rennova as a results of several mergers acquisitions finalized in 2015..Rennova revenues coincidentally dropped significantly since last year and is why sp to a beatiing this year...

Not to discriminate on age but normally when you are building a legacy company like POET says they want to do... you would not think Mika represents long term employment in a senior operational role..my sense is he was brought in for a short term purpose - 2 -years max..to guide them thru several financial intitatives...as well whats the connection to POET prior...to my recollection there was no job poster for this role...Tom spent his early time in Chicago..i am thinking perhaps Ajit and his path have crossed on some presidential committtes of some sort....just wonder what they have in mind...i guess it comes down to expect the unexpected .. patience as always

Please login to post a reply
goosed2
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/26/2013
Social Links
Private Message