POET Technologies Inc.

I still read the board even though I sold at 74 because I'm looking for a re-entry point.I have come to see Poet thru a different set of eyes in the short time I have been out of it.Comparing it to ACACIA is nice and wishfull thinking as the two companies are light years apart.

The size of the floats being the biggest difference ACACIA has only 35 million shares and revenue of 100-120 million a quarter Poet has 224 million and growing by how much in the near future is yet to be determined.My entry point will be determined once the strike price is set or 45 cents which ever comes first.

Those that believe the gamechanger technology is in POETS hands believe it but I believe the market will a ) not dramatically raise the shareprice to the point you can't get in at a reasonable worry free price B) We are fast approaching a very timid time of the trading calendar C) Uncertainty has Plaqued this company for many years as has lack of results.

Poet started the year at $1.02 had a THM that started with the words ITS UP AND TO THE RIGHT from the CEO .The market doesn't believe them ,IT's a boy who cried wolf to many times scenario.

I feel for all those who didn't pull the trigger at higher prices thinking in the 90's it is at its low as was the 80's 70's and as of today the 60's.I invest based on one theory YOU CAN'T GO BROKE TAKING A PROFIT. This board has always frowned on those who openly state they trade POET and I think you should ask yourself if that played apart in why you didn't.

HOW MUCH MONEY HAVE YOU LEFT ON THE TABLE.

Don't take this post as an I told you so post take as a post that is meant to show you that sometimes you need to see the trees in the forest not just the forest.

Have a good night all.

Please login to post a reply
jackthebear
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2014
Social Links