POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Rainer's message

Thanks for sharing this awesome information Rainer!!!

We have discussed confusion at length, and want clarity, so how about the clarity of connecting these two statements:

"The most important point is that the POET folks themselves where surprised about the detector's performance. I mean, they expected good results, but the actual results exceeded their expectations by far."

From the last CC (my bold) - "To capitalize on these megatrends, we’re also working to accelerate our evaluation of an expanded product roadmap to include both displays as well as sensing technology. We have received very specific interest in these applications from prospective customers and actually are in advanced discussions to license for NRE fees and transfer our proprietary integrated Planar Opto-Electronic Technology. Included in these talks is the proposed establishment of a platform for the development of integrated sensing applications."

So, I suspect the "specific interest" has significantly grown based on "exceeded expectations by far", especially if there already was "specific interest".

Good luck!!

Please login to post a reply
Quan Gork
City
Vancouver
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2014