POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Rainer's message

As ever Rainer, the power of your diagrams and graphs from your methodical technical approach here sets the standard for quality reporting and many thanks for that.

However, my memsahib gets glassy eyeballs instantaneously when I raise POET matters and she needs a more simplistic black and white approach in her understanding of the issue of performance of the POET device in question. Sadly my attempts failed and her glassy eyeballs remain.

My mistake was that in order to explain the increased performance of the device I choose to use athletics' pinnacle event, the 100 meter sprint, as an analogy, See Note 1.

I said that had Miss POET Device been a competitor in the same event in Berlin on the night that Usain Bolt broke the world record for the event, she would have been just under 2' 2"tall, the height of the average todler, and would have been crossing the finishing tape before Usain Bolt was three strides out of his blocks, and that she would be travelling at an approximate speed of 500 Mph as she crossed the tape, or 467Mph average speed over the distance.

Oh dear how are we too convince those without our mania for POET of its benefits.

Sula

Notes:

1. Bolt's world record of 9.58 seconds for the 100m race in Berlin 2009 places him at a top speed of 30 mph with an average speed of 23.5 mph
Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013
Social Links