POET Technologies Inc.

in response to andech's message

I have always looked at PC's statement regarding the ability to uplist as salesmanship, no more, no less. That's his forte; that's where he is comfortable. And he's apparently good at it, as that statement, along with several others, have been the topic of endless conversation, analysis and speculation on this board. As June 2015 approached, incredibly to me, many here still thought we would be on the NAS in June or so based on something he said either at the AGM or earlier.

Peter was a good transition guy, he realized his limitations, and as a result, he brought us Ajit - to me, those are the hallmarks of his time as CEO. If we believe that we're now going in the right direction based on the management and leadership of more experienced tech guys, then you have to conclude we weren't going in the right direction before. Not surprising, given PC's background, he would have had to almost stumble in to the correct pathway - this isn't a better garbage disposal these guys are trying to bring to market.

And since the AGM, I've been very favorably impressed with our current guys, and feel they can make us all winners, but it's not easy, we're not up against mom and pop; this isn't big time, this is huge time, and many brilliant minds, in many cases backed by far more capital, are looking for at least somewhat similar solutions.

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links