POET Technologies Inc.

in response to PoetPower's message
I believe this is the same Yan Zhan who had posted his resume (including technology specs he worked on) on LinkedIn earlier this year. He gave all of us plenty to kibitz about, including the fact he was a senior technologist working with Dr. Taylor. The revelations he provided via LinkedIn created much strife for the board leaders as there was much concern that sensitive information was being made public at that time. A call into CC, relayed to PC was responded to in this manner; We are aware of his LinkedIn resume and are aware he is engaged in looking for employment elsewhere. Although looking up his bio may be stimulating in some ways, I consider him another scientist who was working to further POET in the lab, at that time. I am sure that there are many (17 engineers I believe at Storrs who have been working crazy hours to get this bird flying? Be really sure you are looking up the right Yan Zhan. There are over 6000 Yan Zhans on LinkedIn. Sorry I am unable to get excited about Yan and what he has been working on. At this time, I believe he is no longer affiliated with Dr. Taylor's team. I am however, really looking forward to hearing news with substance from the company. Sincerely. Derekwpg
Please login to post a reply
Derekwpg
City
Winnipeg
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/12/2010
Social Links