POET Technologies Inc.

As a long time shareholder I would like to provide some input now that your team has significantly changed. Can you please communicate with us better and please do not set unrealistic timelines on almost everything. I would prefer no updates to an update that is so open to interpretation, and often does not provide any clarity. I am happy with the progress you have made with the technology, although it is difficult to know this with certainty. I do believe you have tremendous potential, Peter has left you with strong finances (well done on that front), but execution of a great plan will be paramount.

Most importantly, you have consistently mentioned "improving shareholder value". I would like to stress that as a shareholder, what this means to me is a higher stock price. I do understand that this is complicated and takes time, and is constantly changing, but I would prefer to be a lot less confused if at all possible.

Good luck over the next few months, I feel they are critical to "improving shareholder value". Your credibility is at stake!

Thanks for all that you have done, and better luck moving forward. A good start would be at the end of September (or close to it, certainly not in November), with "communicating the vision, objectives and accelerated drive to product realization" - please clearly communicate this as best you can.

I do hope the bar has been set significantly higher. If you execute, get some deals and revenue, and increase the stock price significantly sometime this year, as a shareholder I will be happy.

Sincerely and respectfully,

POET Shareholder (long and strong, but fatigued and frustrated).

Please login to post a reply
Quan Gork
City
Vancouver
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2014
Social Links