POET Technologies Inc.

in response to ohiotom123's message

As per our NR on Wednesday, it looks like out management is taking a somewhat broader, more aggresive path toward POET monitization than the previous administration. Could it be that since our new CEO, COO and Ajit are well versed in the wafer/chip fabrication process, aka, the foundry business, and we are developing wafers with our proprietqry epitaxy for POET configuration, that we are making this move to demonstrate our technology to the India contingent which has and is to visit Silicon Valley, as it desires to develope its own advancements in IC tech. These advancements in technology are targeted to strengthen India's economy and position, both militarily and commercially. Since India plans to make a substancial investment in the computer technolory industry, including a $10 Billion pair of chip foundries and $100's of millions for R&D, our team may see this as a perfect fit for our cutting edge, innovative POET technology as one of the verticles POET wants to persue as it enables the wafers to accept the rest of POET's IP with POET's special epitaxy. I believe the dates for our next announced NR and India's contingent visit, are going to take place around the same time. Of course I don't see us actually manufacturering the wafers and chips, but certainly licensing our IP as a revenue source. Many other possible customers relationships for us of course and my theory is conjecture. maybe this is some of the stuff that are within POET's master plan, hopfully unveiled by our leadership toward the end of this September. GLTA :-)

Please login to post a reply
brightech
City
Napa
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/14/2014
Social Links