POET Technologies Inc.

in response to BlackToad's message

Dear Black Toad,

Re: your post including "No need to fuss, my kids get what they "get" when Santa is ready and willing to deliver."

You can question my letter as much as you want. I was just venting (has anyone ever done that before?) in a somewhat constructive way with a different approach to communicating my thoughts. My post did get 70 recommendations, so not everyone felt as you did. I did not demand anything.

I would respectfully ask you to refrain from scolding me and comparing me to your kids, that is insulting. I do not need your advice, and to put your investing experience into perspective, I will point to one of your previous posts where you stated "POET is my first stock ever".

http://agoracom.com/ir/POETTechnologies/forums/discussion/topics/631464-new-in-the-photo-links-thanks-to-snackrat-for-sharing/messages/1980991#message

And what is the point of "they make TV shows with canned laughter so the dummies can start believing the material is funny, which is insulting to anyone with intelligence."

Let's move on, good luck, here’s hoping for better times soon.

Please login to post a reply
Quan Gork
City
Vancouver
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2014
Social Links