POET Technologies Inc.

in response to QuantumX's message

It seemed like such a dream at .20$, it seemed like a far fetched fantasy when i bought at .75$ watched it hit 1.50$ish... then watched it sit at .20$ for almost 2 years (if my memory serves me correct). When Opel almost went bankrupt, and SI dumped inot the market, it was all just a dream. When opel sold all solar assests to try and balance the sheets... it was a dream to me that we would ever recover from some of those dark times..

Trust me, i am beyond a believer in what this tech will do to the industry, i believed we always would get here... but it all seemed like a dream at times, a fantasy. The amount of research i have done to comprehend what poet is doing used to make my brain hurt. After years of dreaming, it seems that we have finally come to a point where the company is structured to penetrate the market as a new player; a position we have never been in since i have invested in this company. This tech is a game changer as our CEO was quoted saying recently at the AGM. monolithic fab - golden goose. (paraphrased)

i just dream of the good old 70$ club lol! havnt hear that thrown around in quite some time.

All the best to everyone here as our futures with poet are full of success - Gigadigooo!!

Please login to post a reply
gigadigooo
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/13/2015
Social Links
Private Message