POET Technologies Inc.

FJ as a hub leader you have the power to remove post at will and so be it ,but when I show signs of frustration as do others I think it is healthy to talk about it,that is the cornerstone of the board.

Last April in Toronto Peter said he expects revenue by Q4 2014 did not happen,no explanation as to why it didn't happen.Cancelled BNN appearance pending announcement,still we wait to see that announcement .

Ceo update ,even if to say we have narrowed the list to two or three individuals would be nice.

Milestones expected in Q 1 ,granted had outside problems yet didn't exactly seem upfront with that news either.Waited until fixed to mention it and even then I don't know if I completely buy the explanation.A GOOD WORKMEN NEVER BLAMES HIS TOOLS they should have know long before they announced something was wrong and should have told the market right away they were going to miss not 6 days before end of quarter.

We were all saying back then news soon because the milestones for Q1 only have a week left to go and people were probebly buying on that info.That is misleading to hold that back for what I imagine was weeks before telling us.

So if you are happy fanstastic,sleep well but for myself and others ,we may just be a little more suspicious of management and not willing to pretend all is well because nothing to me indicates all is well with the missed deadlines and targets they ( management ) have previously indicated and not explained why they missed.

Biggest one for me is revenue by Q4 2014 ,how can you be acting CEO and be so wrong on that.Or was he in stateing it being a capital markets guy and just trying to get people interested.Either way there is nothing right about it.

Please login to post a reply
jackthebear
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2014
Social Links
Private Message