POET Technologies Inc.

in response to jackthebear's message

Jack I think you need to check your facts to avoid making false accusations. Isn't this forum noisy enough for you without adding to it by making false statements?

You wrote this:

Last April in Toronto Peter said he expects revenue by Q4 2014 did not happen,no explanation as to why it didn't happen.

This I believe is what you are referencing and it has been discussed many times over on this forum.

James West: Okay. So what’s the revenue model for POET and then when do you anticipate profitability for the company?

Peter Copetti: Well, our revenue model was based on licensing our Process IP. We expect the initial NRE revenues could start as early as late this year in early 2015. After that, you’re talking about revenues from foundries and revenues from foundries and finally end device revenues. We’re under NDA with a number of major firms right now in discussions. So I would hesitate to sort of spell that out on this, it could act against us if you know what I mean in terms of our negotiations.

I am just not into listening to all the complaints being dredged up that have in fact been dealt with on this forum. It is just way to exhausting. This is an R&D company. They are not drilling an oil well and calculation when they will meet target depth. If you think that this company can say specifically when every development will be met then you are sadly mistaken.

If you are going to continue to complain please get your facts right.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message