POET Technologies Inc.

I'm curious on how you come to this possibility of monetization from that quote. Logically the expanded agreement recently signed is referring to the agreement signed in February for BAE to be paid to assist POET. POET was already in collaboration and working with BAE since I believe 2008. POET now announces they signed an agreement, expanding their relationship, in February and you are saying that there is some other agreement hidden in the wording that will have BAE paying POET? Why would POET pay BAE almost a million dollars to help them, through August, and then sign a "secret" agreement you seem to be making up that would have BAE paying POET? And why would this be announced next week? I just can't find any sense or logic in that. You are right about one thing, there is a BAE deal already signed, it was signed in February the one POET just referenced in their financials.

This is kind of getting bizarre in my opinion. I feel POET will eventually see revenue and although it's disappointing the milestones are delayed they will eventually be completed in my opinion. But some of these theories people are coming up with I find bizarre and illogical.

Please login to post a reply
prophecyman
City
Chicago
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2013
Social Links