POET Technologies Inc.

Though heavily-weighted in terms of value, I believe they are not a very deep bench. We

can pretty much assume that Poet is juggling a few industry heavyweights right now, and

quite probably, they are fielding inquiries from others. The importance of keeping all of

them interested, and satisfied, in terms of proving to them what it is that they wish to

know, has got to be falling onto Dr. Taylor's back. With so much at stake, no one is going

to sign off on anything unless Dr. Taylor says so. Answers are not so quickly, and easily

proven, so a bottleneck begins. I see Poet Technologies as a bit of a candy store at this

point, and the more that is seen by the industry, the more they are going to want to know

about additional applications. Don't forget, the industry did not have a solution until Poet,

so there has to be a bit of pent-up demand. Word is getting around too, which will only

increase the urgency because no one wants to be left behind. I hope Dr. Taylor does not

break in the process. The next year is going to be extremely busy for everyone, however

Dr. Taylor has a very special set of skills, and knowledge base so I expect that the brunt

of it will be on his back.

Please login to post a reply
Morning Star
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/04/2013
Social Links