POET Technologies Inc.

In a word…everywhere. Lots of hype over the iWatch right now. Ranging from bling factor to serious apps that make sense. The one thing that obviously does not make sense is owning a watch that doesn’t work because the gosh darn thing gets stuck in the gosh darn snow (the race car snow plow).

The watch needs to have a battery life. POET can do this. A lady was on BNN yesterday talking about how quickly she adapted to a smart watch. Apple is all about apps now. Clearly the iWatch if they can get the performance up will be perfect for many apps. Messages, alerts, google maps, face time. I think the smart watch is going to be huge. Mountain/road biking, running, hiking, the gym… it offers the best possible means to stay connected for those with active lives. I think it is going to be big. Then there is the bling factor.

The only way any of this will be possible is with new technology. How long before a smart watch becomes the camera of choice? It will be extremely challenging to package everything required into a smart watch and I think the only technology capable of doing this will be POET with the single chip solution.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message