POET Technologies Inc.

in response to prospector11's message

I really don't think the retail investor is the target audience for any recent advertising effort by POET. Maybe it was before and may be in the future, but right now the focus will be the uplisting. To get there they will have to attract institutional investors, large funds and the like. It makes sense to assume they are going after the big guys with deep pockets. There are some significantly large shareholders among us here but I will not flatter myself into thinking management is too concerned about whether they feed us an NR before any real headway is made to attract bigger fish. Our day will come when we can latch on to the success of these larger players who will have the greatest effect on moving the sp upward and to the right.

We will just have to wait until these outcomes evolve. I don't think there is any sense worrying about the day to day meanderings. IMO it is still a blessing to be able to accumulate steadily at the current under-valued levels. I don't think it will last too much longer.

Please login to post a reply
SnackRat
City
Hamilton
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/18/2014
Social Links