POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Rainer's message

Why start the promo campaign, trying to woo retail investors with teasers without first releasing some very significant NR? The few serious investors who take the time to follow up will in all likelihood do their DD, check the stock's performance over various time frames and read the NRs. What will they find to convince them that the bold claim in the clip is anything other than self promotion? Is there some serious third party verification? Has anything exciting been achieved and announced in the last while? Has the SP skyrocketted in the last while or been in a stagnated slump?

I would much rather there are some indicators of industry acceptance and validation and, even better, some meaningful revenue officially announced before the monies are spent on advertising. More bang for the buck.

I worked in advertising for years and view teaser ads as having a very short shelf life and can even become counter productive. Times have changed and the public is saturated with grandiose, over the top claims. Even MSM is inundated with them so it's important to make the most of the few people who do respond but I don't feel that right now what PTK has officially on the table is sufficient. I really hope they hit the market with some "stop the presses" news very, very soon.

Please login to post a reply
prospector11
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message