POET Technologies Inc.

Buy-ins
almost 10 years ago
in response to robvanhooren's message

Dear Rob,

re: 'just keep in mind they're going to give you grief because no matter what the smiling bank salesman's outsourced helplessdesk drone says, they're not on your side, they're on their own side.

they don't want PTK to be hard to borrow, since that screws up their own ability to front-run orders or otherwise manipulate the market to their advantage. not to mention the (puny, in comparison) lost commission they might otherwise be scalping by being the bookmaker for non-institutional short activity.

What! you somehow expected the brokers who run the markets to not be corrupt?

Thank you for pricking the 'Merchant Bankers must be decent honourable sort of chaps' bubble. I particularly like your 'helplessdeskdrone' invention.

I have struggled since February to gain access to my XBIO shares transfferred to NASDAQ OTC pink from UK AIM Market. The UK company bought a virtually defunct holding company on the NASDAQ to effect the transfer from UK AIM, then renamed it Xenetic Biosciences. They did not tell or even check to see whether their UK shareholders could contiune to trade their shares electronically - we can't. I have waited 9 months to receive paper shares with lots of stalling tactics to divert my attention. TD Direct Investing has just hung me out to dry as regards support and I have been able to contact no one other than Mr 'helplessdeskdrones' man.

I hope POET does not go down the buy a defuct NASDAQ company route!

with regards

sulasailor

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined