POET Technologies Inc.

Honestly, StrategicTrader.. please stop, its getting so old. Your pumping along with some others has more than likely caused a lot of people to hold on vs taking some off the table over the last 6 months, myself included. Reading this board day after day for the last few years would put most people at risk of believing this cannot fail, myself included. Regardless of anyone's individual DD, when they get pushed into their head day after day that this will be a sure winner and there is very little risk left, its self-serving, and harmful to those with less investing experience and who have been convinced of riches in the near future.

Now, I hope some can see why balance is important on any board, and Rob's post yesterday about thanking everyone for keeping the board civilized was only made possible due to the fact that most that had a differing opinion and trying to be more realistic were already banned from this site. I hope discussing both sides of the coin will be a little more accepted here in the future.

Turr also hit the nail on the head. So the markets are bad now, and every stock is getting hit hard, especially PTK. But PTK was in a downtrend for the 4-6 months prior while markets were hitting records. Time for the company to step up and create some real lasting shareholder value through revenues.

By the way, I still hold every share and got nailed buying more over $2. Never thought this would happen.

Please login to post a reply
ScaryRaccoon
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2007
Social Links
Private Message