POET Technologies Inc.

in response to pb13's message

That was bumpy !!

Anyway, here we are at $0.85 whilst nothing has changed in the company fundamentals.

Nothing negative anyway, in fact all positive if you digest the NR's.

I remember the days of $0.19 and $2.80'ish and we are witnessing the work of professional traders who are working the stock in their favor of shaking the weak hands and scooping the cheap stock. That is all that is going on, and the weak hands are falling day by day into their motive.

If you are truly long on POET, these events should not trouble you too much; it is unpleasant to see these spirals, but once again, at times like these, you just need to focus on the company fundamentals.

As long as you haven't invested money that you need for food on the table this week or this year, these wild ups and downs are meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

And remember, when the bottom is reached, it can go back up as quickly, or quicker than the descent.

This investment is all about execution.

Apart from a some drift in timelines, POET has acheived every single milestone and now the drive to 40nm, whilst covered in a blanket of NDA's.

40nm Advanced Modelling Capability (Synopsys) and 40nm production validation (Fab not disclosed) will mark a revolutionary point in the semicon industry. It is as simple as that.

That is what we wait for, in addition to some sort of JV/PDA or NRE deals etc.

When (if) a deal of significance is announced, and I'm a believer that a whopper is being worked on due to the disruptive process IP POET has, and when released to the market, we will all be in awe of how the market will respond.

$5 to $10 could happen very quickly, just need the right news and NASDAQ.

Until then this whole SP rollercoaster is temporary and do not get heartburn or stressed about it.

That's enough from me for now.

:o)

ST

Please login to post a reply
Strategic Trader
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined