POET Technologies Inc.

in response to ScaryRaccoon's message

I do agree with his post. I don't think that he deserved to be BANN from this forum.

This is not a FAN CLUB forum (unless i wrong) and i hope that the readers and followers of this forum are not that sensitive to a point of banning someone for expressing frustration.

For my part, i am here mostly to get clear informations on the status of PTK. Most of the people taking part in this forum are very knowledgeable and i realy appreciate reading their post. But i also want to hear about people that do not necessarly agree with the rest of the members here and i think it is in the best interess of everyone.

Sometimes it gets very disapointing. I do understand the need for secrets but when everytime a make an investment i like my investement i expect support from management when SP gets hit hard like PTK has been the last few weeks.

Sometimes i wonder if the Shorts figured that out. Knowing that PTK never release anything to help out in tough days.

If a compagny tells me that " INCREASING SHARES HOLDERS VALUE IS A PRIORITY" i expect it to deliver some news to support that quote.

Don t get me wrong, i have been with PTK for 2 years and did get some more shares last week at 1.50. and will stay till the it hits the GOAL LINE, but i do understand the frustration.

I even convince a friend to invest in PTK last week but i did look real bad to his eyes when the prices drop the day after.

I told him to not worry too much about the share and keep holding.

For some investor the idea is not necessaly to hold for even but the get a better percentage on their investment compare to normal RSP...

Hopefully the waiting for great news , that will impact the SP in a positive way, is not too war ahead. I think the longer it takes, the easier it will be for SHORTS to play their game.

I just wish that i won t be bann for that post but i do agree that PEOT PR. is not what i would expect from the next big Compagnie of the tech world.

Wish i had the same continous POSITIVE attitude as most of you but it might just be that we don't have all the same WALLET... My bank account doesn t have invenitive founding and i got to keep a close look on my 30,000 shares investment.

To finish on a positive note: I will keep a close eye on the SP and try to get a few more... So it is not all bad.

Again sorry about my english... i just wrote this out on the fly to react to a member being BANN.

Please login to post a reply
Johnyreg
City
Montréal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/28/2014
Social Links