POET Technologies Inc.

in response to turr's message

Turr,

Re; why is the sp where it is?

I appreciate your posts and voicing your concerns. I read every post and follow this stock very closely. (and for those who suspect, full disclosure, I have never sold a share and am in way over my head. Take that as you wish).

IMO,... it is easy to see from the rear view mirror, but here is my take,... the share count from early this year to now has gone up about 30 million this yr so far. All that paper needs time to churn and get in to long hands.

Meantime, the warrant exercising happened at a time when NR were written in a very positive manner, often back to back each week during the Spring, whle SI helped out with lots of insider buying. (He earned his place on the Board IMO). Rainer pointed out how obtuse recent NR are. No kidding,... no accident, again IMO. The same happened last fall, 2013, when shareholders got enough news to keep things steady, but not enough to attract new investors.

I believe PTK knew how this would transpire. Remember, FC warned us on this forum, in the Spring, that warrant holders had been asked to exercise. For those of you who have the experience, that would have been the red flag. I do not have that tradng experience, so remain happy to hold and stay long.

IMO, PTK is again dishing out just enough to keep current investors calm, while not attracting new investors. How can they on the TSXV? We are saturated on the TSXV.

Cheers!

Please login to post a reply
Pizza
City
Gulf Islands
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/01/2013