about 10 years ago
Re: GLTA
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
in response to oogee's message

Oogee, you're a very bright guy. Why would what has happened on this board over the weekend surprise you or even disgust more than mildly. I know you realized the poetential for it. Perhaps now it's painted more clearly than ever, but what you see now is no different than what you saw pre EC event, etc.

It's clear half the people here haven't a clue as to the techical side of investing, but they see a Canadian company, let by a poetential Canadian genius, and they love the story that they tell, and, more importantly, frankly, that you and fair chij and rob tell. So if many don't have the experience in trading stocks, well, okay, but those people need expert advice on the tech, to see them through the tough times that are ahead, as well as the good times that are ahead.

As for myself, I have a lot of experience in stocks, but I know absolutely next to nothing about any kind of chip you don't dip or bet, so it's nice to read what appear to be well-reasoned posts regarding the tech (you don't have to know the tech to be reasonably sure a poster knows what he's writing about).

As for those with a hidden agenda, as long as there are message boards, there will be those king of posters.

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links