POET Technologies Inc.

Re: GLTA
about 10 years ago
in response to oogee's message

Dear Oogee,

I can see why you might feel as you do. This board is becoming too time consuming to follow and more SH in nature.

POET is changeing and has reached a degree of sophistication where it appears set fair to do what we all want it do do under a competant management team. Yet magagement makes a necessary decision and a valid request to shareholders which attracts howls of vehement protest in the main followed by gradual acceptance as members rationalise the pros and cons. Their views were slowly conditioned by the rational put over by some, which demonstrates that the board has some value.

Still there is this constant and wearing drum beat of derision of POET management from some which is disheartening,damaging and unjustified in the main.

Your post have been distinctive in their quality particulalry their technical input, your contribution to this board is to be the sound voice of reason and technical know how, which I for one, and many others too I'm sure, appreciate and would rather you stay to continue in this vein.

You are not alone in needing a break and I am heading off for France today initially to run a commemoration event for my regiment who suffered heavy losses in battle around the village of Evrecy in Normandy on 17 July 1944. I shall be in the company of some who were there, nice gentle men who I respect. Then a run to the Dordogne for some relaxation. The last time I went away we had the big run up - fingers crossed it could happen again.

If you decide to go I am indebted to you for the value you offer this board.

with warm regards,

sulasailor

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined