POET Technologies Inc.

in response to crzyhors's message

crzyhors, those new shareholders (warrant exercisers) may well be selling into the April 28 event. I would be extremely impressed to see this stock have a week anywhere near as good as the one we just had. The share price has already spoken volumes, so it's certainly possible that it speaks loudly again, but my guess is we will encounter some people taking money off the table, figuring nothing new will be disclosed as part of the event (as in a pre-event NR).

Having said that, it is also certainly possible that the increasing number of people hearing about POET for the first time will overwhelm those wanting to take some off the table.

Presentations almost always disappoint content-wise, however, this one really could be different, but not from the content perspective. I don't think anything that the tech savvy folks here would consider new will be said at that conference (unless there is a prior NR, of course, in which case the NR will say it); however, getting the word out on the potential of this company to an august group, well, that's something, that frankly, in 35 years of investing, I've never come across. Depending on the presentation, it could flop or it could go over great. It should only flop if everything goes right over the audience's head (well, those few members of the audience that are not posters here!), and if that's the case, then POET has blown a golden opportunity. It will be PC's job to make sure that doesn't happen, not Dr. Taylor's.

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links