POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Andrea Koch's message
Hi Andrea. We are talking about the same thing. My attempt failed to get posted because there was copyrighted information here is the official notice From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Your submission at Articles for creation: User:Derekwpg/sandbox (March 22)[edit] Your recent article submission to Articles for Creation has been reviewed! The submission has not been accepted because it included copyrighted information, which is not permitted on Wikipedia. You are welcome to write an article on the subject, but please do not use copyrighted work. The existing submission may be deleted at any time. Copyrighted work cannot be allowed to remain on Wikipedia. If you need any assistance, you can ask for help at the Articles for creation help desk, or on the reviewer's talk page. Thank you for your contributions to Wikipedia! Please remember to link to the submission! You can also get real-time chat help from experienced editors. The Ukulele Dude - Aggie80 (talk) 12:50, 22 March 2014 (UTC) So I put this out to all users who are able: perhaps we can submit articles and info to Wikipedia so we have a presence there as well. I will keep trying. I'm new at posting to wiki, so I am not familiar with the nuances of it but I think it is another avenue of exposure for POET. Stay well everyone. Derekwpg
Please login to post a reply
Derekwpg
City
Winnipeg
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/12/2010
Social Links