Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

There's all sorts of little hints all over the place that reinforce in a very large way just how valuable the ROF is.

Just yesterday, I reached into my mailbox and was annoyed at all the pesky flyers again. And of course no garbage can nearby.

One of the flyers  in my mailbox was a fairly expensive  one from www.internationalauction.ca

They are looking for your Canadian and usa coins....they want canadian coins pre 1969 and usa coins pre 1965

If I focus on just the canadian coin content in the link below:

http://www.bcscta.ca/resources/hebden/chem/Coin%20Compositions.pdf

you will see they are looking for the AG (silver) and the CU (copper) found in these coins.

But,...my thinking is if you have CDN coins prior to 1969 ..great...save them ..but also....get ready....start collecting the coins that are 99.9% nickel. 

==================================================================

Although 65% of the use of nickel in the Western world is for making Stainless....the electric vehicle is another big nickel opportunity...

http://www.platts.com/latest-news/metals/newyork/vale-sees-nickel-opportunity-in-electric-vehicle-21198072

"Speaking at a press briefing at the New York Stock Exchange, Ferreira made a bold prediction that half of the cars in the Group of Seven industrialized democracies -- the US, Canada, France, Germany, Italy and the UK -- would be electric vehicles within five years.

"The electric car segment growth will be accompanied by appropriate remuneration in Vale's [nickel operations]," Ferreira said.

He said Vale's nickel assets would be well-placed to supply the battery makers building batteries for electric vehicles, which required nickel purity of 99.9%, with the Canadian assets supplying North America and New Caledonia supplying Asia.....

Ferreira said nickel production in other parts of the world, including Indonesia, was not capable of producing the purity required for batteries for electric vehicles.

https://electrek.co/2016/11/01/breakdown-raw-materials-tesla-batteries-possible-bottleneck/

"companies such as Tesla have stated they want to source 100% of raw materials sustainably and ethically from north America. "

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/mining-energy/electric-cars-spark-lithium-nickel-and-cobalt-mining-boom/news-story/8b180626649965943fdad8236d7c78d3

Mr Musk has said that lithium ion batteries “should be called nickel-graphite” because the cathode is nickel and the anode is largely graphite.

That was music to the hears of Glencore, which is the fifth largest producer in the world. Ivan Glasenberg said recently that a shift of just 10 per cent of the global car fleet to electric vehicles would create demand for 400,000 tonnes of nickel, in a 2 million tonne market

==========================================

you can clearly see the excitement for North American supplied  nickel  Sulphide that is suitable to achieve the purity of 99.9% just like our Canadian quarters made during the years 1968 to 1999 ( J )

Another corporate presentation disappeared from the Noront website but a good friend’s sister found it for me.

file:///C:/Users/Ingrid/Downloads/Corporate-Presentation-Q2-2013-newtheme%20(1).pdf

If you go on page 9 you will see the competition to noront’s nickel when it comes to cost. Noront will be the lowest cost nickel producer once the mine is open.  Lower cost nickel  producer than Vale and Glencore

Please login to post a reply
Babjak1
City
Oakville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2008
Social Links