Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to RockLicker's message

NOT sold its gold years ago to Eagle Hill, now Osisko, for far less than Cliffs sold its Chromite. NOT never properly informed its shareholders at the time on the transaction details although a bonanza hole was the very reason why people bought into NOT, it was for Windfall. I cannot believe NOT uses the word gold over a strike length of 6 Miles, premature and very unlikely. It was a difficult decision at the time, right after the financial crisis to sell the gold at Windfall, no one liked it. To come back 8 years later with another speculative NR is more than dangerous, it is very unwise. Smeenk is more realistic, whatever the Chinese pay for KWG, NOT is trying to make a move with FN out of Fear for A Chinese cardgame. Gold at Esker worthy for a NR is out of the question at this stage, cannot be true to the extent to put this in a NR in 2017, I need to warn all shareholders that doomsday is around the corner. A very problematic NR indeed, further delay for shovels in the ground in 2018. Mentioning gold undermines the value of NOT. Coutts lost track of ithe business case. What about RCF and Franco Nevada ? Why sell Windfall and try to copy PROBE afterwards. This company is all aftermaths.

Please login to post a reply
Funkey1
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/03/2013
Social Links
Private Message