Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Ringer's message

There is the opportunity here for Matawa to kill "3 birds with one stone".  They want broadband, they want power, and I believe they want a road as well.  If those who are funding this venture are smart they will try to convince Matawa to incorporate all three together.  Afterall, I hardly believe it is their own money they are spending to facilitate this, so like it or not, I personally do not want to see them asking for more money as they go through their "wish list" item by item.  This should be an all or nothing deal to keep the cost of these "necessities" to a minimum.  For the cost of all these projects done separately will be far greater in the long run.  I know taxpayers grow on trees, but these continued reqeusts for money should not.

Maybe before you start your shovel ready broadband project Matawa you should really give Watay Power a call, because I am getting tired of seeing good money mismanaged at the hands of those who cannot understand the difference between "what they want" and "what they need".  If this road study of yours is complete then there is no reason this broadband issue cannot follow it's path, and if you're going to all this trouble then my suggestion to you is to start pushing Ms. Wynne and Mr. Trudeau to give your people the power you say they need so desparately; Geeshhhhh! 

We should all be talking about shovel ready projects; not singular.  To do one at a time is not logical, and uneconomical.

Link to info. below: http://www.broadband.gov/broadband_types.html#bpl

Broadband over Powerline (BPL)

BPL is the delivery of broadband over the existing low- and medium-voltage electric power distribution network. BPL speeds are comparable to DSL and cable modem speeds. BPL can be provided to homes using existing electrical connections and outlets. BPL is an emerging technology that is available in very limited areas. It has significant potential because power lines are installed virtually everywhere, alleviating the need to build new broadband facilities for every customer.

Please login to post a reply
Tin Man
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2013
Social Links
Private Message