Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: SP
almost 8 years ago
in response to Funkey1's message
Looking forward to some firework end of this year / 2017. It has taken long enough for everyone. NOT has got something the Chinese badly need, so the fundaments are fine. Stay cool, I have read too many stories that have provoced Chinese involvement, on this very board, instead of laughing and embracing this great Chinese project in the ROF. Was not exactly the right way of thinking, I could not care less if the one who needs it the mst takes it for a dollar or 4 to 5. Seems to be the reasonable price looking forward. Looking backwards senseless these days, it's history with the Chinese at the gate. Smeenk has opened the way for Noront to cash in. Opportunity to be taken, no hurry, the Chinese greed will grow even stronger now commodity prices have turned the corner. They will try not to get cornered with too highly elevated commodity prices like 10 years ago, their negotiation power has increased and I suppose them to make the move more rapidly. Chinese have done the same in Africa, Australia being more difficult and it is business as usual, Nothing to cheer about. Western countries have gained larger part of their wealth by getting a tight grip on their imports, kolonialism it was called at the time, now it is called business or international trade. Get real and stay cool. Enjoy the Chinese fireworks if you ask me. Forget about maple leaf running the entire show, it is a worldclass deposit with no boundaries attached. The next Sudbury. Will settled for moderatie take over price, better to have one bird in the hand than ten in the sky. Well, what's up, it is gonna be a Chinese one.
Please login to post a reply
Funkey1
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/03/2013
Social Links
Private Message