Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

...For a moment that in a few weeks we get stellar news from the current drilling program...never mind 10 more EN’s...suppose we get one more. If no other news on any front, what would drill results alone do for our shareprice?

Now suppose this information coincides with a credible announcement about The Road? What would that do for the shareprice?

FWIW..I believe that the current drill program is at the behest/direction of either Franco-Nevada...probably to determine their further financial involvement; or RCF, because they have this juicy development in play with some entity, and the discovery of new wealth through drilling, will obviously command a much higher buy out price. If not one of these scenarios what is it? It would be inconceivable to me that “Noront” would simply engage in an expensive drill program now without a very definite reason for doing so, beside the obvious one of making a new discovery.

The bigger question for retail I suppose is will we cash in on this excruciatingly long wait...about 8 years for me. Thankfully I have been able to follow Crazytrade’s advice about maintaining a decent % position in sync with the dilution, so my average cost is way below the current shareprice.

Good luck to everyone...the end may be in sight.

Pete

Please login to post a reply
cupcake
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2007
Social Links