Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to fahrenheit451's message

The Ontario government had a booth in the trade section at PDAC in 2014? They have a booth every year, but I think it was 2014 when I was talking to an engineer from the Ministry of Mines and Northern Development about developing land access into the RoF. There was no question whatsoever that infrastructure developments were planned to open up the region for personal and commercial access.

It strikes me, though, that the report we've been talking ago may have been a smaller subset of a bigger infrastructure planning program. This specific study was only about linking the four FN communities to each other, and the existing highway system. That in itself does not mean that there isn't a bigger picture plan being developed, which would include the results of this smaller study.

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2008