Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Not much going on, so I am sending this to the OCC:

Can the public expect an update on the "Ring of Fire" development from the OCC before the end of this year? It is as if the OCC has forgotten all about the eminence socioeconomic benefits of this project to Canada, Ontario and our First Nations people. For I have not heard any mention about it from the OCC for some time now, and to be blunt, the time for talk is over. It is becoming quite evident that the metals commodity market is telling us to act now. Many of us hard working Canadians are wondering why your numerous past reports and recommendations for action are going unheeded. Now, all of a sudden, the OCC is quiet, the talking has stopped, and the "Ring of Fire" topic has all but disappeared.

So.......The questions I wish to ask the OCC:
1) Are you concerned about the lack of progress in regards to the Ring of Fire?
2) What are you doing now to see it come to fruition? &
3) Has the OCC made any recent attempts to lobby our government and see something done about getting the Ring of Fire going?

GLTA,

TM.

Please login to post a reply
Tin Man
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2013